- State: Haryana
- Country: India
- Zip/Postal Code: 422002
- Listed : March 27, 2014 11:20 am
- Expires : 9 days, 22 hours
These are 13.56 MHz operated RFID reader/writer. These RFID reader/writer modules are based on non-contact card reader ASCI chip compatible with ISO14443 standard. The kit supports UART (RS232) interface so it can be directly be connected to PC or can be easily connected to microcontroller using MAX232 IC.
Users can simply select the desired interfaces to harvest the full operation of the system and do not need to struggle with the complicated radio base station design.
It supports supports Mifare One S50, S70, Ultra Light & Mifare Pro, FM11RF08 and other compatible cards. It can be set to automatically find cards, by default, to automatically find cards.
• Supports UART interface.
• Employ chipset of ISO14434A standard and support MIFARE standard encryption algorithm.
• Working voltage is between 9V- 12V.
• Anti-jamming processing and excellent EMC performance.
• A few simple commands can cover the complicated underlying read and write card operations.
37 total views, 1 so far today